2006 silver TJ Rubicon with 17k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricy but really low miles and looks clean. Someone will buy it but maybe not quite at that price although, clean, low mileage, rubicon's are limited.

Nice TJ, but knowing me If I bought it I wouldn't wont to drive it. I'll stick with my dinged up, paint chipping, and don't mind a new dent occasionally TJ.

Last edited:
4 previous owners and that few miles? I smell something aquatic. Maybe not but that's a red flag unless it was just flip after flip after flip.

4 previous owners and that few miles? I smell something aquatic. Maybe not but that's a red flag unless it was just flip after flip after flip.
3 owners so he says, one was an owner moving to a new location. Still very low miles

Reactions: Starrs
That’s been up for three months or so. Something’s preventing the sale.

Price and the fact that it's on 35" tires, with stock gears and a 42RLE. I'll bet it drives like crap!

Reactions: DrDmoney
9679FD8B-BD48-4043-9A8B-7892716D0B97.jpeg
Here’s my mileage only second owner. And mine has over 20k in upgrades I can get that back in a sale right? 🤣

Lol way better rigs have been sold on Craigslist. Nothing wrong with the listing. He’s trying to sell it for way too much. That’s the issue.
That was my point...If I was expecting to get that much for a TJ and consequently attract the type of jeep enthusiast that might be interested I think craigslist would be pretty low on my list of where to advertise it. ( No low ballers lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.