2006 Steering Gear Box Rebuild

I would try to find the genuine Mopar kits.

F1C54A14-F360-4BEA-8942-998EA7CECA10.jpg

Reactions: Chris
just to add in also i cut the little tube off inside the frame rail, used it as a spacer, welded a cutoff bolt making it a stud and put a nut on instead of whole sawing the frame. it was an emergency repair made in town to get home, after all that i pulled it apart made sure my welds were good and kept it, added the brace a week later. by far the best my steering has ever felt and functioned. i blew the mercedes style box to hell inside with 33s just in case you were wondering.

just to add in also i cut the little tube off inside the frame rail, used it as a spacer, welded a cutoff bolt making it a stud and put a nut on instead of whole sawing the frame. it was an emergency repair made in town to get home, after all that i pulled it apart made sure my welds were good and kept it, added the brace a week later. by far the best my steering has ever felt and functioned. i blew the mercedes style box to hell inside with 33s just in case you were wondering.
Mine has almost 20 degrees of rotational slop when dry steering, I’ve considering the old style box or just getting a rebuilt new one. Maybe redneck ram, they sell rebuilt boxes that are tapped for hydro assist.