Sold - 2006 TJ great conditition and low miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobstj

Price
$17,500
Sold- I have for sale my Red 2006 Jeep TJ, it has is in great condition, no rust, very clean inside and out. No accidents, no body work.
It has the auto trans and 4.0 engine. it has under 44,500 miles. It has been garage kept and stored winters.
In the past year or two, I have replaced the tires with BFG KO2's, installed a Beststop Supertop NX in Black twill, added Rugged Ridge flares, Weathertech front floor mats, Pioneer stereo, JBL speakers, JBL powered sub-woofer, Quadratech by JW Speaker LED head lights and Rigid DOT LED fog lights.
All fluids changed fall of 2017 and oil change last fall before storage.
I am the third owner, the first owner was a three year lease in southern Indiana, they put on the first 31,500 miles. The second owner had it for eight years and put on 10,000 miles, they used it as as summer vehicle at their northern Michigan cottage. So the Jeep has never saw road salt.
Asking $16,500
I have really enjoyed owning the Jeep, but I seldom use it. So time for it to go.
I do not have a hard top.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need more photos.
Thanks for looking. IMG_1235.jpgIMG_1236.jpgIMG_1237.jpgIMG_1238.jpgIMG_1239.jpgIMG_1240.jpgIMG_1242.jpgIMG_1243.jpgIMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Michigan and no rust. I don't think you'll have a hard time selling it.

I would add some photos of the frame for potential buyers and a price.

Good luck with the sale!!!

I have for sale my Red 2006 Jeep TJ, it has is in great condition, no rust, very clean inside and out. No accidents, no body work.
It has the auto trans and 4.0 engine. it has under 44,500 miles. It has been garage kept and stored winters.
In the past year or two, I have replaced the tires with BFG KO2's, installed a Beststop Supertop NX in Black twill, added Rugged Ridge flares, Weathertech front floor mats, Pioneer stereo, JBL speakers, JBL powered sub-woofer, Quadratech by JW Speaker LED head lights and Rigid DOT LED fog lights.
All fluids changed fall of 2017 and oil change last fall before storage.
I am the third owner, the first owner was a three year lease in southern Indiana, they put on the first 31,500 miles. The second owner had it for eight years and put on 10,000 miles, they used it as as summer vehicle at their northern Michigan cottage. So the Jeep has never saw road salt.
Asking $17,500
I have really enjoyed owning the Jeep, but I seldom use it. So time for it to go.
I do not have a hard top.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need more photos.
Thanks for looking.View attachment 95716View attachment 95717View attachment 95718View attachment 95719View attachment 95720View attachment 95721View attachment 95722View attachment 95723View attachment 95724

View attachment 95725

View attachment 95805

View attachment 95806
Love that double din stereo!
Looks like that will be my next project.

Thanks, It turned out better than I expected. I got everything from crutchfield. They where very helpful and had everything including the bezel. You will need to cut away a lot of plastic from behind the bezel, but other than that very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.