2006 TJ, let the bleeding begin :)

Thetacorocker

TJ Enthusiast
PhotoGrid_1519598243154.png
20180222_134104.jpg
Acquired 2006 TJ with only 53k miles. Drove it up from Tennessee to Wisconsin, 900 miles. Don't like the rusty frames around home. Nice clean frame on this one. Let the spending begin.

Last edited:
Wisconsin will be hard to keep it looking like that. My brother lives in Madison, and all the vehicles up that way don’t stay clean for long. What do they use on the roads up there?

PhotoGrid_1519599335688.png
On the way: Tires 32/11.5/15, New wheels, (pictured) new Flares, add side steps, Old Man Emu 2"lift kit, new rear bumper to get rid of the tube bumper.
Also the fender flares will be painted to match the Jeep. I will also freshen up the front bumper. New seat cover even though the seats are in good shape. And a screen bikini top for summer.

Last edited:
Salt, but it will only be a top offer summer toy.
I wasn’t sure if it was mag chloride or what. Nice yea that will stay cherry for awhile then. I daily mine, and if it gets too bad I’ll just find another and go from there. Made it through the first winter in pretty good shape. We shall see how it goes lol

What did you pay for it? Make sure to coat that frame with Fluid Film or similar, so that it doesn’t start to get rust!

What did you pay for it? Make sure to coat that frame with Fluid Film or similar, so that it doesn’t start to get rust!
Ya, once all the add ons or on I may undercoat it. I won't be driving it in the salt, but I want to freshen it all up anyways for looks. 12,500 for the Jeep.

Reactions: Chris
What did you do with your old rims? Those were also sharp looking ? Were those 15inchers?