2006 TJ no front parking lights

EMSQUID

Out of the blue my front parking lights stop working, all other function of the lights work, ( it’s just the parking lights ), including the side marker light. All fuses are good, bulbs are good, what could possibly be the issue?

Have you checked the ground wire for those lights? The way the lights are set up is not the simplest. The sidemarker lights ground through the filaments of the front lights.
Perhaps a new flasher relay?

Reactions: EMSQUID
Have you checked the ground wire for those lights? The way the lights are set up is not the simplest. The sidemarker lights ground through the filaments of the front lights.
Perhaps a new flasher relay?

Thanks for the info, tried the relay, that wasn’t the problem. Finally took on the chore of unwrapping all the wires from the sockets back. Found that someone before me spliced into the power wire for the marker lights with a snap type connector. The wires were corroded and broken on both left and right parking lights. Repaired the cuts, mended the wires, we’re good to go. Now I have to figure out what’s wrong with the headlights, stay tune for my next question, lol! Thanks!

Reactions: Steel City 06