2006 TJ Wrangler 4.0l engine running for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyAutoholicGuy

Diesel Wrangler Guy
Supporting Member
Price
I have a running 4.0l Jeep Wrangler engine that has 202K on it. Runs perfectly, doesn't smoke, changed the oil every 3000 miles, I replaced the timing chain at 196K.

Here is a video of it running:

Pulled the engine for an engine and transmission for the Kubota Diesel swap I'm doing. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm located in Ridgeway Virginia about 2 miles over the border from North Carolina.

Asking $600.

Hey TJers,

Feel free to make an offer on the engine! I have no use for it and would like to see it go to another TJer who needs an engine!!!

Thanks
Grant

Make me an offer! Would love this gone, any reasonable offer I'll accept, so basically not $100 bucks LOL! Lets get this engine to a good home!!!!

How complete is it? I basically have a roller and need everything to make it run. Harness (dont need pcm), hoses, airbox, etc.

So it was going to just be the motor but I have the harness and ECU completely uncut, that was a PAIN to do. I also have a tuner which is locked to the ECU which will go with it.

The engine does come with the intake and injectors etc as well. Send me a message in you want to talk more about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.