SOLD 2006 Unlimited factory soft top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Panagakos

TJ Enthusiast
I have a black factory soft top for a TJ Unlimited. Just need the wind shield part and the plastic corner stiffiners. No tears and in good shape. Will sell for $100 or best offer. Would prefer it be picked up.

I am not any good at the pictures thing, I would need my Daughter to do that for me. Might take some time, On the shipping, can you tell me where in Ohio? I'll need to take it to UPS to find out the cost. This top is for the Unlimited with full doors. There are no tears or other damage, black with tinted windows. You will need to front piece that clamps to the windshield, and the plastic stiffeners that slide into the pockets at the rear corners. This came off my 2006 Rubicon Unlimited which I changed to a different color top.
Thanks, Peter

Is this top sold? I am also interested. Beaver Falls, Pa 15010. Pictures are worth it. Lay it out flat and snap away. Good lighting also helps.
I would appreciate it. Let us know

Thanks for Posting

Question - is this the fabric top & windows only, or all the hardware also (metal bows, door surrounds, tailgate bar)? Just for clarification.

I need to post responses to a few of you. First, to Couch in Ohio, I checked with UPS and they told me the ship cost to you would be $67.16. To glwood. it is the soft top only, it is for a TJ Unlimited with the full doors. there is no hardware. You would need the bows, the windshield bracket, door surround and tailgate bar, also the stiffeners that go in the rear corner pockets. It is a factory black soft top only, with tinted rear and side windows, good shape, no tears and not scratched up. As for pictures, my apologies, have no way to do that and would need my computer literate daughter to take them for me. Fat chance I could get her to my house for that in less than a week. If I can I'll ask her tomorrow if she can help with some pictures sometime this week.

One more question. Is this for the 2 door unlimited? If so, i’ll go the $170.00 with shipping to 45304 (Arcanum, Ohio). Just let me know. Thanks, James.

This is for a 2 door TJ Unlimited. I think they are all 2 door, never saw one with other than that. Just had an offer to buy it from Arizona. No final arrangement yet, I'll be sure to let you know if that one goes through.

Thanks for letting those interested know. You can mark the thread SOLD, so others will know if they come across it. From for sale guidelines:

"What do I do if my item has sold?
If your item has sold, please use the "Mark Sold" link in the top right corner of your post. Click on the screenshot below if you are having trouble finding it:

22699-115cf08bd2369d20e69a41ff58f4fac8.png

It's also helpful to edit your original post and mention that the item has been sold as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.