Rhode Island 2006 Wrangler Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubiedoobie

Price
Hi all!

2006 Wrangler 76k miles on the 4.0l. Automatic. I bought it 6 years ago when it only had 15k. It came with a 2.5" Teraflex lift and some other suspension upgrades but was never off-roaded. We've been driving it lightly ever since. It really drives great. Soft top is original and has been treated regularly with different protectants. It looks like new. Jeep also has a factory hard top that I found a few years ago. Top is in great shape but could use a coat of paint. The previous top owner was not too worried about taking care of the paint but the glass is fine, the wiper works, etc. The rest of the Jeep is in great shape. Frames and other voids are sprayed every year with FluidFilm and the original paint shines nicely. 31" BFG K02s on original rims have plenty of meat left. I do most of my own maintenance. 100k mile plugs back in 2015, Mobile1 Full Synth oil and filter done 2 times a year. Dealer just did rear brakes last summer, fronts were done two summers ago. Fluids all drained at dealer in 2018. Kenwood sound w/ new speakers, bluetooth, hands-free calling etc.

Title in hand.

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1707-noplate.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

Reactions: ToddK
If you could by any shot do 15k cash, I can pick it up this week.
I live in NY and have been looking for a new Jeep

Hey I’m interested. Not sure of the best way for you to contact me but here is my cell. I have a few questions and would like to see some additional pictures. 513 746 0404

Status
Not open for further replies.