2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Sells Out In One Day

Well, that's not quite accurate. I do have a perfect crystal ball. A couple or more in fact. I just really suck at reading them, but perfect they are. One of them weighs about 20 lbs.
My. Those are big ones.

What do you think about the new Gladiator sir .

Also, is the 3.6 enough engine for it ?

My. Those are big ones.

What do you think about the new Gladiator sir .

Also, is the 3.6 enough engine for it ?
My personal opinion is I think it will do well for the reasons I've already listed. Jeep families tend to stay within the brand. Non Jeep families that are enamored with the ruggedness of the Jeep brand will take a good look if a small pick up is in their future. Jeep fanatics will buy all the special editions as fast as they can build them. Folks who want something unique will take a hard look.

The vast majority who need something to tow heavy, won't even give it a second glance. The ones who want to get their motorcycles, quads, and SXSs out to the desert and up into the hills will take a good look.

Folks like me who may want something to run to Home Depot etc with that don't always need the one ton dually, may take a look. Personally, it is too much money for that for me. It is cheaper to put fuel in the dually.

If it totally blows up and the sales drop to zero, I won't care. If it overtakes all the mid size trucks and dominates that segment, I won't care. I'm glad they did it. I would not be sad if they hadn't.

Cool. Good points...and realistic.

I did hear one statistic where 90 + percent of all motorcycles made will fit in it.

If I had motorcycles I took to the desert, there is no way they are going in the bed of anything.

My KTM gets hauled in my enclosed trailer , for a number of reasons and I use the trailer to store it most of the time.