2020 TJ Wrangler Jeep TJ Forum Events Calendar

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Well gang , it's that time of year again ..here's what's coming up for the 2020 calendar year:

January -

All applications for the first quarter Regearing Committee meeting are due Jan. 31st . Don't forget we need tire brand and size , and accurate financial records proving you can afford the SYE and related parts afterwards. Rubicon owners are still exempt on that , given they paid more up front.

February- Annual Dues must be in by the 20th. My Address hasn't changed.

March- any bounced dues checks need to be covered by the 20th of this month .

April- 2nd quarter begins . All first year members need to have their profile updated with proof of black headlight bezels supplied. Please read that twice.

May - Spring Cookout, Jerry's house . If he's in town , an alternate location will be picked . We nearly got caught last year.

June - Summer Roundtable, Toledo Days Inn Conference Room:

This years' itinerary -

New Jeep wave guidelines discussion

Member points adjustments

Fines and disciplinary actions

-To be continued.

Happy New Year ,
Andy G

Last edited:
Looks like I'll only be able to attend the Jerry cookout and Toldeo conference this year. Unfortunately, I'll have to miss the Blaine lecture series. Someone will have to send me some notes for the final exam.

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
Looks like I'll only be able to attend the Jerry cookout and Toldeo conference this year. Unfortunately, I'll have to miss the Blaine lecture series. Someone will have to send me some notes for the final exam.
Its rectal.

• Wow
Reactions: taylormade73
DCE6FB59-F10D-46BA-B30E-ED5F6B48361F.jpeg

I’m in!!!

• Wow
Reactions: alittleoff