2021 PNW4WDA Trail Jam

Hope to see you there.
Maybe by then we'll have had an opportunity to meet at reiter or some such, if @B00mb00m invites us and I get an actual notification.

I'm stoked to get back to reiter, just I'm booked up for July. The problem with wheeling is it's so fun I don't want to do my other hobbies!

I was able to prerun the trails then ride along with others. Not a big deal since I've been over those trails many times. Parts should be ordered tonight but am torn between converting to something else or doing a full Currectlync refresh.

So what broke or was knocking?
The broke part is easy.
Tore my passenger side front brake line up and need another.
Tore the paas side front flair off and it's NOT going back on.
No problem wheeling, but not sure about road use.
To be honest, completely skunked regarding "clicking, squeaking" noise.
I have a go pro video about 14 minutes long, and you can hear the noise the entire way.
I got out twice, crawled underneath to check on the front u-joints and couldn't identify any problems.
I sat for probably about an hour waiting for the rest of the jeeps to exit the trail, and when we left the noise disappeared.
I swear to gosh I didn't think we'd make it another 10 yards, let alone get out of the woods, drive home, and play the next day.

Reactions: JMT
The broke part is easy.
I have a go pro video about 14 minutes long, and you can hear the noise the entire way.
I got out twice, crawled underneath to check on the front u-joints and couldn't identify any problems.
I sat for probably about an hour waiting for the rest of the jeeps to exit the trail, and when we left the noise disappeared.
I swear to gosh I didn't think we'd make it another 10 yards, let alone get out of the woods, drive home, and play the next day.

Load that video up onto YouTube and post up a link so we can all watch what you have.

Hope you get all the stuff fixed.

Reactions: B00mb00m and Vasq
Load that video up onto YouTube and post up a link so we can all watch what you have.

Hope you get all the stuff fixed.
I have to learn how to post a video on FB.
I'm completely stumped regarding clicking noise. Something happened, and it's probably still an issue.
Quick fix regarding brake line, not sure what to do about fender flair.
Might try redneck repair so I can still drive on street.

Reactions: Wildman
I have to learn how to post a video on FB.
I'm completely stumped regarding clicking noise. Something happened, and it's probably still an issue.
Quick fix regarding brake line, not sure what to do about fender flair.
Might try redneck repair so I can still drive on street.

No you don't want to load the video to FB but onto YouTube.

https://www.wikihow.com/Upload-a-Video-to-YouTube

Reactions: JMT and tombicon
The broke part is easy.
Ya you should've removed the flares BEFORE they broke. Lol. Also add armor BEFORE you smash you tub.

Reactions: JMT and tombicon