Washington 2022 pick up a mountain (PUAM)

Mumblewood

TJ Enthusiast
Is this going to happen this year? I went to the PNW4WDA website and found nothing (no surprise there). I know it was canceled last year due to wild fires but would like to go this year since it’s WAY better than the worthless beach patrol/cleanup

Reactions: Wildman
Is this going to happen this year? I went to the PNW4WDA website and found nothing (no surprise there). I know it was canceled last year due to wild fires but would like to go this year since it’s WAY better than the worthless beach patrol/cleanup

My club meeting is the 1st Thursday of the month (2 June) I'll ask then and let you know.

Reactions: Mumblewood
My club meeting is the 1st Thursday of the month (2 June) I'll ask then and let you know.
Awesome, let us know. I think I’ve got a handful of wetsiders that would rather do this than beach cleanup this year. The way I explained it to them is that we only go to the beach one time a year and it’s for the cleanup and that I’d rather spend my volunteer hours that weekend cleaning where we actually spend most of our time. Then I told them about how much more fun my son and I had there and all the kids activities they had the year I went and that sold them.

Awesome, let us know. I think I’ve got a handful of wetsiders that would rather do this than beach cleanup this year. The way I explained it to them is that we only go to the beach one time a year and it’s for the cleanup and that I’d rather spend my volunteer hours that weekend cleaning where we actually spend most of our time. Then I told them about how much more fun my son and I had there and all the kids activities they had the year I went and that sold them.

I'll let you know ASAP.

I honestly haven't gone to PUAM since the first couple of years it was going on. And the people running it have changed a few times since them.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread.

1655575738300.png

Reactions: Mumblewood
I’m still heading up, taking off shortly after my kid gets out of school on the 16th.
Anybody else going to be there?

Well, change of plans. My son is not feeling well so I’ll be staying home to take care of him this weekend. If he feels better tomorrow we may hop over 410 to help out for the day, but I’m not holding my breath.
He’s bummed about it since he was really looking forward to it.

Well, change of plans. My son is not feeling well so I’ll be staying home to take care of him this weekend. If he feels better tomorrow we may hop over 410 to help out for the day, but I’m not holding my breath.
He’s bummed about it since he was really looking forward to it.

Sorry to hear that but family comes first.

I was planning on going and trying out my new MH but it's still in the shop.