25% OFF Harbor Freight Sale

CodaMan

California Escapee
Supporting Member
Today and tomorrow only take 25% off any 1 item. Use code 25641072

I just picked up this rack for $37.49

image_211279.jpg

https://www.harborfreight.com/300-lb-capacity-atv-cargo-carrier-69858.html

Get on harbor freights email list. I (literally) get emailed coupons from them every week. Some are average, others are great for what you get. Like most things, YMMV based on what you buy. But for things like sockets and jack stands (and things that don’t have motors), they hold up pretty well.

Reactions: sinatranate
My Harbor Freight drill, hydraulic jack, and all of the HF power tools I have have held up for 7+ years now without any issue at all.

I get my sockets, ratchets, and wrenches from other places, but in all honesty, I think a good majority of their stuff is actually good quality.

I don’t think the coupon can be used towards certain brands. We wanted to use it to get one of the tool carts. There are brand exclusions in the fine print.

My Harbor Freight drill, hydraulic jack, and all of the HF power tools I have have held up for 7+ years now without any issue at all.

I get my sockets, ratchets, and wrenches from other places, but in all honesty, I think a good majority of their stuff is actually good quality.

Don’t buy anything you plan to really use that has a power cord or battery. I have worn out more than one HB power tool in the same day as purchased. They sell a lot of junk, but sometimes a single use purchase can make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t buy anything you plan to really use that has a power cord or battery. I have worn out more than one HB power tool in the same day as purchased. They sell a lot of junk, but sometimes a single use purchase can make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. My corded Power drill and all my other corded tools haven’t had an issue. But I only use them from time to time, so I’m sure that’s why.

Reactions: BendLarry
recently I grew tired of replacing my $1500 bosch brute jackhammer so I bought a $400 harbor freight big red jackhammer and I am very impressed with it . even my guys love it as the directions say just hold hammer upright and let ther weight of the machine do the work .6" concrete has been no problem

I just picked up a Maddox spring compressor for installing my front springs at Harbor Freight no sale. Probably could have found a coupon, but needed it in a hurry and even with no sale it was 34 bucks. Actually seems pretty quality. I don't usually shop there, but they have great hours and they are less than 2 miles away from my house. I may actually buy something there once a year. Last year I bought a welding stand and a shop stool the year before. But it is nice to have when you need one.

I just bought @Dave K. this tool cart he’s been eyeing up. He has the lower model of this in black and really likes it. He is really happy with how this one turned out. Of course it was an exclusion for using the coupon, but still cheap compared to others. We are excited to get it in his new workshop in the next couple of months. Dave is looking for a good welder. Based on a couple other threads I’ve read, I don’t think we will be getting it from Harbor.
8A1D20F7-D557-46CD-A910-F7E8A024ACFE.jpeg

I've kinda had my eye on one of those 10' x 17' tarp garages. Might have to see if they have any available...

I have bought a bunch of their socket sets in both SAE and Metric and alot of their specialty type sockets (torx, Allen etc) and have not had an issue with any of them. Their Pittsburgh Pro stuff carries a lifetime warranty too.
Last year, I bought their Earthquake 3/8" air impact wrench and I am very impressed with it, unfortunately, you can't use a coupon on the Earthquake line of tools.
I have also bought my share of pure junk tools from there too, an angle die grinder that literally fell apart in my hands the first time I used it.
They are good at taking shit back.