$28,500 - 2004 LJ (not quite) Brute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t LJ rubicons only 05-06?

Also I can’t tell from the picture but it doesn’t look like an actual brute, it looks like a gr8top hard top with AEV wheels and stickers. @Starrs would know. I think brutes actually have a separate bed right?

Lastly it looks like one of the pcm connections is unplugged in his engine photo which is bizzare

Last edited:
Reactions: KennedyLJ
This forum is so awesome! I know absolutely nothing about after market accessories, so when someone like me looks at this jeep, I think it looks really great. But you guys point out what's really going on with it. I never would have picked up on that plug not being connected to the PCM (that's really strange), or the top not being a brute top, or the AEM stickers on the wheels etc. I'd never buy a jeep with out asking about it here first!

It’s maybe an okay Jeep, it’s just not what he is saying it is which then then makes me a lot more skeptical about the whole thing.

It’s maybe an okay Jeep, it’s just not what he is saying it is which then then makes me a lot more skeptical about the whole thing.
Throw a camper shell and a RTT on that thing and you'll be set. :p

8DFD072B-BF48-424E-AC13-1451E488E19F.jpeg

That’s a brute. That thing is not this haha

Custom job AEV prolly did for the client.

Probably before I convert my LJ I'll just lean towards a clean old Comanche to play around with. Still would be a cool rack system for carrying extra junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.