29k mile, one owner TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
This goes to show that low miles don't mean rust free :ROFLMAO:

Wow that’s crazy!!.. it looks as if it sat in a salt bath for a month, then was not driven for 10 years

Looks like surface rust to me, if the frame isn't rusted who cares, but $17,500 sounds like the right #

They are crazy if they think they can get the asking price of nearly $23k. I would pass no matter what the price, because that under carriage is a mess for the miles.

I think I would rather have this one. The frame has been repaired. I lot less money and completely stock.
02 Jeep

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I think you're pretty close to right, the plates haven't been renewed since 2008.
2007 or 2008 is when ct stoped doing stickers on the plates, so I wouldn't rely on that. However it doesn't look too bad for a jeep that's spent at least the last 10 years in CT. That price is a bit outrageous though

Am I reading this right? US $22,995.00! Good luck with that sale, LOL.

"This is a great Jeep - in great condition - kept in a garage - undercarriage wear reflects winters in New England. This Jeep laughs at the worst of winter, and is the ultimate summer cruising vehicle."

I'm not even sure if I would look at this TJ for $10k, regardless of the low miles. Apparently all the miles were through a salt marsh with sticks rubbing up against the hardtop.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.