3.5 inch lift recommendations

teagan_tj

Okay y'all i'm tired of a stock jeep its time to lift her. I'm thinking a 3.5 inch suspension lift with a 1 inch body but i might just do the suspension. I want to be as tall as possible without needing a long arm or messing up my jeep i think 3.5 would be the best. got any advice on complete reasonable lift kits or height and anything else i need to know?

x2 I've heard the zone kit is good. I would avoid a 3.5 lift as it would require a sye though it really just depends on what you do with your jeep and what size tire you want to run.

bobthetj03

WRKJ779
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
BDS makes a fairly complete 3" lift kit. Pair that with a 1" MML and a 1" BL and you might get lucky and not have drive line vibes. It's a crap shoot with the TJ. Assuming you want to build for 33's?

bobthetj03

WRKJ779
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Any lift that gains you more than 2" of lift may require a SYE(non-Rubicon model), and a double cardan rear drive shaft, in addition to adjustable rear control arms to dial in the pinion angle. Are you prepared for that expense?

Hopper

TJ Addict
What kinda $$$ are in for. Reasonable could mean different to different people. Look at all your options. For 3.5 to 4 suspension I would look at Metalcloak or Savvy .
Metalcloak is complete minus the SYE and driveshaft. Savvy you will need brake lines and SYE and driveshaft. Both around $2500 -$2800.
I was tempted by the Zone and have seen decent reviews but am pulling the trigger in a week or two on metalcloak or savvy.

Reactions: John Cooper