3.5 inch lift recommendations

teagan_tj

Okay y'all i'm tired of a stock jeep its time to lift her. I'm thinking a 3.5 inch suspension lift with a 1 inch body but i might just do the suspension. I want to be as tall as possible without needing a long arm or messing up my jeep i think 3.5 would be the best. got any advice on complete reasonable lift kits or height and anything else i need to know?

x2 I've heard the zone kit is good. I would avoid a 3.5 lift as it would require a sye though it really just depends on what you do with your jeep and what size tire you want to run.

BDS makes a fairly complete 3" lift kit. Pair that with a 1" MML and a 1" BL and you might get lucky and not have drive line vibes. It's a crap shoot with the TJ. Assuming you want to build for 33's?

Any lift that gains you more than 2" of lift may require a SYE(non-Rubicon model), and a double cardan rear drive shaft, in addition to adjustable rear control arms to dial in the pinion angle. Are you prepared for that expense?

What kinda $$$ are in for. Reasonable could mean different to different people. Look at all your options. For 3.5 to 4 suspension I would look at Metalcloak or Savvy .
Metalcloak is complete minus the SYE and driveshaft. Savvy you will need brake lines and SYE and driveshaft. Both around $2500 -$2800.
I was tempted by the Zone and have seen decent reviews but am pulling the trigger in a week or two on metalcloak or savvy.

Reactions: John Cooper