3 Best "Accessories" for your TJ

1. Savvy Cable Shifter - getting rid of the clunky and cumbersome brackets made for a smoother feel when shifting the transfer case

2. GraBars - At the time I didn't think much of them, but I use them every time I get in or out of the Jeep. It just makes life easier.

3. Skid Row Engine Skid - It's certainly not an appearance mod, and I don't think it adds any performance, so I'm throwing it here. It's peace of mind knowing that I have protection from the front of the oil pan back to the transfer case skid while eliminating the shovel effect, and it's a very easy install.

pedaling-ass-three-hot-women-great_1_580f15c4670595457d98268ba27ba5af.jpg

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Give these folks a call if you have anymore questions. They reman radios and add bluetooth and/or aux. @JamesAndTheSahara runs their aux build. He may chime in with his impressions although I am not sure he has it installed yet.

http://www.1factoryradio.com/jeep-2/
I have it installed. She is holding up well with some quality audio controls built right in. I really enjoy the factory stereo look and have the aux running from the front of my dash to the xm unit in my glovebox.

I have it installed. She is holding up well with some quality audio controls built right in. I really enjoy the factory stereo look and have the aux running from the front of my dash to the xm unit in my glovebox.
Yea I am a huge fan of the factory look. A lot of the aftermarket radios out there clash with the dash IMO.

What seat risers are preferred? Thanks
I got mine from Fat Bobs Garage. I think about $35. I saw lots for around $50 and didn't want to spend that much. It's a simple spacer with some longer bolts so I'm not sure if one is really better than the other. I think mine are 1.25". You don't want to go much more than that because then when you tumble your front seat forward they hit the front visors

Reactions: DrTwitch
Dont roof racks make taking the hard top off more difficult?
Let me answer this because it deserves an answer. It makes it very very difficult to take off and put on the hardtop. I still make my brother do it twice a year with me when the seasons change, but man it wasn't ever hard when the rack wasn't in the way :).

Reactions: Tj04
Let me answer this because it deserves an answer. It makes it very very difficult to take off and put on the hardtop. I still make my brother do it twice a year with me when the seasons change, but man it wasn't ever hard when the rack wasn't in the way :).
Thanks. I guess I will leave mine rack free. I'll get an FJ or something for a roof rack. I've seen some pretty cool roof racks for the FJ. Some have little ladders built in :applaudit: (I think they look cool and see their merit. The alters are... adorable)