3 California States?

Sancho

Getting my $30 worth by hitting the text limit....
Supporting Member
Putting aside the party political power, electoral college, etc...

I like the idea of a more local representative state Gov.

Its a bit easier to stomach San Diego politics more than Sacramento, San Francisco, and La.

three_states2.jpg

I don't think anyone would disagree with you on this. The likelihood of it ever happening though is pretty much zilch unfortunately.

Agreed.. the likelyhood that it'll come to fruition is very low.

And most rural area will be in southern California, which isnt so bad with san diego and orange county as the major cities.

Those 2 counties are suing california itself because of the sanctuary state laws from sacramento.

We could just break that purple chunk off into a separate country altogether. In general, don't take offense as an individual please, but in general, that purple area is like the cousin that always seems to bring their drama to family dinners and is always making their problems someone elses

Anyone who likes Tool and mainly dislikes that purple area *in general* should listen to Aenema by Tool. The lead singer really has something against California in the song but honestly I don't know the reason behind it but it must be bad enough to say the whole state should sink and write a song about it. He is an angry elf

17fc033bb13cd7798a0c21b8f4d4c8b0.gif

Anyone who likes Tool and mainly dislikes that purple area *in general* should listen to Aenema by Tool. The lead singer really has something against California in the song but honestly I don't know the reason behind it but it must be bad enough to say the whole state should sink and write a song about it. He is an angry elf

View attachment 39255

So true... I always thought of LA as his inspiration. Lol.

Anyways... I am in San Diego, a much different city from LA, though it is starting to be influenced more by the LA politics.

The problem with that map is all the rural places will still be dominated by big liberal cities, Im more of a 2 state guy, Jefferson XX
Exactly. What is now conservative would be taken over by the liberal bay area faction and turned to shit. That current "break up" is all kinds of f%^ked up. Not that it will ever happen.

Reactions: Thunderhead
Exactly. What is now conservative would be taken over by the liberal bay area faction and turned to shit. That current "break up" is all kinds of f%^ked up. Not that it will ever happen.

It's like that now. Currently, the conservative or any other view point, has no chance or voice.

At least with a break up... there will be better representation.

Reactions: Thunderhead
Yea it is like that now. My POV is that the state loves illigals and homeless ppl ( not that they have that in Marin County ) but if your working hard or own a business your looked upon as a dirt bag. “You want free money? Here you go !”

“You want a building permit? We need 20k for an environmental impact study”