3 hour wait time at Sonic

LOL, and Sonic is only mediocre at best. I remember when they put the In-n-Out Burger in Keizer, Oregon, and wait times were hours on end which is still happening to this day. I really don't get it.

I can get In-n-Out here in Arizona in a matter of 5 minutes. It's good, but I wouldn't wait more than maybe 10 minutes tops for it.

we got our first sonic. About a month ago. Lines were crazy long.

while I’m all for breaking the chain and eating local. Sometimes I don’t really feel like paying double and getting shitty service.

Cherry lime aid.

I wouldn’t wait for it for more than 10 minutes.

But if in and out showed up....still, not worth the wait. Lol

I don't think I've ever waited much longer than 7 or 8 minutes for fast food unless I was ordering it for delivery. I've never had sonic but I certainly wouldn't take the time it would take me to research a recipe, drive to the store, cook it, have a beer, eat it, watch an episode of top gear, and have another beer for it.

I don't think I've ever waited much longer than 7 or 8 minutes for fast food unless I was ordering it for delivery. I've never had sonic but I certainly wouldn't take the time it would take me to research a recipe, drive to the store, cook it, have a beer, eat it, watch an episode of top gear, and have another beer for it.

But you live in a place that has this service. Rural areas don’t do it is exciting.

I can get In-n-Out here in Arizona in a matter of 5 minutes.
They’re building one by me, all the damn Californians are losing their minds. I’ve eaten there, I’d still go the arches myself. Alternatively shake shack will be empty for a bit until people realize how mediocre In-And-Out is.

Last edited:
But you live in a place that has this service. Rural areas don’t do it is exciting.

I've lived in rural areas most of my life and never found a sonic super exciting. We had a dairy queen, mcdonalds, and wendy's in Wyoming. Usually ended up at the local places.

I only get excited for the shake shack when I don't mind being unhealthy. Those ShackBurgers are absolutely laced with crack.

I've lived in rural areas most of my life and never found a sonic super exciting. We had a dairy queen, mcdonalds, and wendy's in Wyoming. Usually ended up at the local places.

I only get excited for the shake shack when I don't mind being unhealthy. Those ShackBurgers are absolutely laced with crack.

Just saying, those guys don’t have a lot of options.

For me, I love a local food truck for great hamburgers. Sonic is lame.

Just saying, those guys don’t have a lot of options.

For me, I love a local food truck for great hamburgers. Sonic is lame.

I guess I'm spoiled. I've been trying to lay off the UberEats orders over the past few months since I'm stuck at home with online classes (less work typically) and I can cook some healthier stuff myself. I can get Shake Shack or McDonalds or the local chinese place or the local pizza place or Five Guys or etc... delivered to my doorstep in under 30 minutes. It made my first couple years of college much unhealthier.

Reactions: Rick Flair
They’re building one by me, all the damn Californians are losing their minds. I’ve eaten there, I’d still go the arches myself. Alternatively shake shack will be empty for a bit until people realize how mediocre In-Amd-Out is.

Shake Shack is great, we go there often. However, their fries aren't as good as Five Guys.

In-n-Out is okay, but it's not what some of these people hype it up to be. In-n-Out is expanding into Oregon, and the people up there (probably like where you are) are going ape shit over it, I mean I saw lines that were maybe 1000 cars long on the day it opened. I mean it's a fucking burger...seriously?

Lines typical wrap out the parking lot and at least 10 cars down the street.

image.jpg

Shake Shack is great, we go there often. However, their fries aren't as good as Five Guys.

In-n-Out is okay, but it's not what some of these people hype it up to be. In-n-Out is expanding into Oregon, and the people up there (probably like where you are) are going ape shit over it, I mean I saw lines that were maybe 1000 cars long on the day it opened. I mean it's a fucking burger...seriously?

Yeah it’s a minor step up fro typical fast food. But not worth that BS!

Reactions: Tomcat
All valid points.

but like I said sometimes. I just don’t feel like paying double and getting shitty attitude service.

the blue roof cafe here in town. Amazing. Fresh salmon burgers with pickled onions.

Stick to the locals man. You won’t find better service and food.

Not really rural per se.

But Fairbanks is quite isolated.
Even sams club left because the logistics of getting stuff to Alaska had become expensive.

I mean that most of the lower 48 doesn’t get your location. I have family up there, things are different.