Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

3 People Killed After Jeep Falls Off Cliff

jjvw

quetzalcoatl created you
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Yankee Boy Basin, right? If so, then purely driver error.

Reactions: L J

mudhog55

I'm wondering if it was a medical problem with the driver or malfunction with the jeep. I know the driver had plenty of experience and knows the trail. I rented a jeep from them just last month on that same trail.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low

freedom_in_4low

Sacred Order of the Coil Spring
Supporting Member
I'm wondering if it was a medical problem with the driver or malfunction with the jeep. I know the driver had plenty of experience and knows the trail. I rented a jeep from them just last month on that same trail.

Very experienced local driver and the area the accident occurred isn't even a particularly narrow area - it's basically a graded dirt road at that point and mostly wide enough for two vehicles to pass without one having to stop. I've been wondering wth happened since I heard about it.