SOLD 3 Piece Cargo Netting Set for Jeep Wrangler ('87-'19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepnmon

Supporting Member
Price
I purchased this set a year ago and used it for about a week on my TJ. I'm selling my TJ and so I no longer need it. The set is in like new condition and worked well for the short time I used it. It's made of nylon and covers the rear side windows and the back window. Asking $50.

Thanks!

Here are some more details as well as three stock pictures about the set from the site I purchased it from:

Brand new Jeep Wrangler cargo netted windows for JL, JK, TJ & YJ 2 door models (1987-2019)

(For YJ owners this will only fit if you have the family style roll bar)

You are purchasing a 3 piece cargo net set! (Back window can be used as a roof net for extra storage with a hard or soft top installed) See pictures for reference! ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS FOR ANY JEEP ENTHUSIASTS!

Includes 2 side windows and 1 back window

• Helps to Safely Contain Dogs and Cargo

• Adds Aggressive Off-Road Styling

• Heavy Duty Nylon Construction

• Weather Resistant

• Easily Installs Using Straps and Buckles

• Heavy duty metal buckles

Installation:

Back window net installs on the roll bar with the existing buckles and straps on the net, start with the top of the net and make your way down to the middle then the last 2 straps install on the bottom of the roll bar as you did with the top and middle straps. Once installed tighten straps from top to bottom.

For roof net use: Install the same as you did with the back window.

Nets will be slightly compressed when removed from packaging, for easier installation install in direct sunlight or on a warm day. After buckles are tightened net fabric will stretch a couple inches on each side to a more fitted look to your jeep.

20211019_114613.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ephry73
How much to ship to 32904? I am interested and have money on hand

Status
Not open for further replies.