31" tires on Canyons? Rubbing / clearance issues?

DaveTJ

Supporting Member
Question: Can you run 31x10.5R15s on canyons with no lift or spacers on a stock TJ?

Off Road Warehouse thought I’d need spacers but weren’t positive. I’d like to avoid using spacers.

Sorry for the (likely) repeat question, I’ve looked around but can’t find the answer.

Thanks everyone?

Question: Can you run 31x10.5R15s on canyons with no lift or spacers on a stock TJ?

Off Road Warehouse thought I’d need spacers but weren’t positive. I’d like to avoid using spacers.

Sorry for the (likely) repeat question, I’ve looked around but can’t find the answer.

Thanks everyone?
I guess it depends on the 31's themselves, cause I along with several others that have KO2's have rubbing on the LCA. You would only then need to adjust the steering stops but still. Yes, rubbing.

Reactions: DaveTJ
I guess it depends on the 31's themselves, cause I along with several others that have KO2's have rubbing on the LCA. You would only then need to adjust the steering stops but still. Yes, rubbing.

Hey thanks @EJD . Your suggestion caused me to google steering stop adjustments...which brought me back to this forum and this great thread from @Chris: https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-to-adjust-the-steering-stops-on-your-tj.3230/

Question answered! Solution in hand! This forum rocks!

Reactions: EJD and Chris