31" tires with 2-3" lifts?

This thread just saved me a ton of money. won't need a tire carrier on the rear bumper,
I've used a stock carrier with a 35" spare for many years. I had help though. 🤫
Baby Yoda (Din Grogu) for Starwars NERDS could get Covid too. Had to mask up here in Va. @tworley caused this from an old forum. ;) 🇺🇸
Rubi 7 7 21 (2).jpg

Last edited:
You must be busy making your Jeep look like new again or building a new one. I don't see you post much. :cry:

I wish it was something like either of those. The last several months has been consumed with numerous surgeries, lots of stitches, followed by recovery periods. Even though I haven't been able to tackle the mountain of parts for my LJ, I'm in good spirits and looking forward to being able to start building it! (y)

I have elocker in my rear dana 44 and autolocker in the front dana 30. If I have traction on one wheel, then I expect to pull out on it.

Oh yeah, you should be fine. My skid plate didn't drag nearly that much, just a few times, and I bet I would have made it if I had lockers. Either way, HF has a lot of bypasses for each trail, so if you can't clear an obstacle, there's plenty of ways around 👍🏻