31" tires with 2-3" lifts?

Welcome to the forum!

When you're ready to make that trip to Hidden Falls let me know, should be able to rally a few guys up on short notice. We usually plan a trip at least once a month and meet up at Wolf Caves or Hidden Falls.

Looking forward to seeing another Jeeper on the trails soon.
Thank you very kindly! I'm looking forward to it! Might bring my Mom too! She rolls a stock TJ! We've been talking about goin' to ride the bunny trails up there for a while now! ✌️

Great look!! Is that a Dirtworx front bumper?
That member is not here much, though he does poke his head in from time to time. His profile lists Dirtworx front and rear bumpers.

That member is not here much, though he does poke his head in from time to time. His profile lists Dirtworx front and rear bumpers.
Yeah, I saw that after I went on in the thread. Thanks for all of the knowledge on here! This is a great resource!

Reactions: JMT
Great look!! Is that a Dirtworx front bumper?
Thanks, the bumpers were put on when the Jeep was new in 2004 and the manufacture is unknown. The previous owner bought it to tow behind his motor home. He put a 3” lift on it and 31” tires (3.73 gears) because of the lift his wife could no longer get into the Jeep so he never did tow it. Once I bought it I put in lockers, 4.88, 4” long arm lift, 35” tires, Banks turbo, tranny cooler, and several other mods.

In case anybody's curious what 4.5" MCE fenders look like on a TJ with 2" lift and 31s.

IMG_20210201_162912-01.jpeg

31’s and stock… goes everywhere I want for now. Future plan is 2-3“ lift and 33’s

View attachment 287767
I have been thinking the exact same thing and was even just looking at similar wheels at a nearby salvage yard. Thanks for posting your picture so I can see exactly what it will look like :). Did you adjust the steering stops for this or are we not there yet with 31s?

I have been thinking the exact same thing and was even just looking at similar wheels at a nearby salvage yard. Thanks for posting your picture so I can see exactly what it will look like :). Did you adjust the steering stops for this or are we not there yet with 31s?
I did not adjust anything. No need, as I do not get any rubbing.

2.5 inch lift on 30x9.5x15. Tires might be a little small for this lift but with the 4 cylinder, I didn't want to lose any more power.
IMG_20210313_160149.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ