32RH transmission leak from bell housing

Wakeangel

I have a leak from the bell housing. I'm guessing it's the input shaft seal. It's not overfilled so it's not from the vent. Any seal brand recommendations and anything else I should do with the cover off? Or other seals I should buy just in case?

I would always recommend OEM Mopar parts unless they are not available.
You can find what you need in the Forums TJ Resources section where there are PDFs of the Factory Service Manuals and Part numbers.

Reactions: Wakeangel
A&A transmission or cope racing transmission canprivide what you need, it’s basically a 904 Mopar transmission, easily fixed and upgradeable.

I have a leak from the bell housing. I'm guessing it's the input shaft seal. It's not overfilled so it's not from the vent. Any seal brand recommendations and anything else I should do with the cover off? Or other seals I should buy just in case?
Probably a bad seal as you are assuming, but is your 32RH the original transmission? If your TJ originally came with a 5-speed manual transmission as my previous TJ did and it was replaced with the 32RH, a special extended seal is required.

@Jerry Bransford It's the original transmission. Good to know I'm on the right track. Is there anything I should do while I have the transmission down? The rear main seal and output seal are only a couple of years old.