33's or 35's with Metalcloak Overline fenders?

Yeah, I don't even think he has an SYE. His Jeep doesn't vibrate or anything, so whatever. He does push it. I'm the anal retentive guy they all make fun of... But when they break down, guess who's the guy to get em out of the woods?
Ya. I get the same thing. I’m the asshole when I point out their tires would not crash into their fenders if they added bump stops accordingly. They always reply that they don’t want to limit their flex. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman and Mike_H
Ya. I get the same thing. I’m the asshole when I point out their tires would not crash into their fenders if they added bump stops accordingly. They always reply that they don’t want to limit their flex. Lol.
Isn't that what their fenders just did? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Gollywomper
You don't want the 17" vanco kit unless you are running 37's or 40's. The 15" or 16" kit is more than enough for 33's and 35's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman

I know the feeling. 😉

My wife’s brother keeps going on about ordering some Metalcloak fenders for more room up front. No matter what I say or show him he still insists. It’s fine if it’s the look he’s after, but substantial increase in clearance is not what he is getting.

You can lead a horse to water as the saying goes.

IMO you gain just a little clearance in the rear but NOT a lot. And you might gain 1/2" of up travel with their fenders. But that wasn't why I went with them as I've explained a lot of times, Plus I like the look of the Overline fenders. I really DISLIKE the Arched fenders look.