33s with a 4 inch lift enough for the rubicon trail

I’m slowly prepping my tj for more difficult trails but this summer I’ve gotten a chance to head out to California gas paid and all but my TJ isn’t ready yet right now I’m running a 4 inch lift with 33s M/Ts with no lockers so do you guys think I can run the rubicon trail as is.

I’ve been wheeling since I was a kid but that wasn’t with Jeeps it was with dirt bikes and fourwheelers and I’m not sure if that really transfers over it’s taught me some things with trails around my area but I’m not sure if it’ll apply when going on such an intense trail like the rubicon so to answer your question I’m not sure where I stand.

I did it on a 2 inch BB and worn out 32's, in September, in the snow...
Don't pass it up if you got buddies running it with you.
I do have F/R lockers though.
I winched out of little sluice and up Cadillac hill

I’m slowly prepping my tj for more difficult trails but this summer I’ve gotten a chance to head out to California gas paid and all but my TJ isn’t ready yet right now I’m running a 4 inch lift with 33s M/Ts with no lockers so do you guys think I can run the rubicon trail as is.

I'm planning to go this summer too.
A little less than 4" (& 33s), but I have a tummy tuck and lockers (LJR). 🤞
Biggest concern is my doors.

I’ve been wheeling since I was a kid but that wasn’t with Jeeps it was with dirt bikes and fourwheelers and I’m not sure if that really transfers over it’s taught me some things with trails around my area but I’m not sure if it’ll apply when going on such an intense trail like the rubicon so to answer your question I’m not sure where I stand.
Your experience on bikes and quads definitely transfer over. Reading the terrain and picking the right lines will help tremendously.
Having 33s and open diffs is going to take some effort and your potential for breakage is going to be higher. The better prepared you are the less chance for issues. I would atleast get a winch spare ujoints and spare axle shafts. Understand the capability of you and your vehicle when you pull up to an obstacle because it's a long way out to get parts. I always tell my friends don't be that guy.

The Rubicon is not a difficult trail, you'll have no problems with 33's and a 4" suspension lift. Optional difficult spots have bypasses. I finally did it two years ago, here are some photos...
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/jerry-finally-does-the-rubicon-trail.25462/

I agree not difficult if you stay within your limits of your vehicle and driving ability.
There is plenty of places along the trail that will get your attention if your willing to try it.

On one of our trips coming up Cadillac Hill we spotted a Yota Truck taking a nap off the edge similar to this.

The Rubicon isn't at all hard. Be patient and pick your lines wisely with 33s and you will be fine.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Aahhh... the joy of jeep people.

When you have nothing else, throw the punctuation/ spelling/ grammar card.

ahh the joys of cunts.

when you’re not smart enough to leave cali, you push your small minded bullshit thinking onto others.