35” tires combinations

T.K.

I’m looking for a set of springs for my suspension and I don’t know what the shocks are. I have 35” tires I think I had spacers with my springs before but I broke a spring recently and had bought it the way it was. So that being said I don’t know a lot as far as specifics that’s why I’m asking what’s the best route for spring size for an unknown prior setup

I’m looking for a set of springs for my suspension and I don’t know what the shocks are. I have 35” tires I think I had spacers with my springs before but I broke a spring recently and had bought it the way it was. So that being said I don’t know a lot as far as specifics that’s why I’m asking what’s the best route for spring size for an unknown prior setup
Your post is a bit confusing to me but do you still have the springs the Jeep came with when you bought it? The springs you have can be measured in or out of the Jeep. The stock TJ/LJ springs measure 12 inches for the front springs and 8 inches for the rear springs from top to bottom. Anything over those measurements is the amount of lift your springs have.

So if your front springs measure 14 inches and your rear springs measure 10 inches, you have 2 inch lift springs.
Once you get your measurments you can buy just the springs you need from a number of various manufacturers'.

I don’t have the previous set of springs, now I extremely wish I did. I need to replace all four of the springs because they are to big but I also don’t know what size my shocks are either because I bought it that way. It’s at least a 2.5” possibly 4