35” tires without a body lift

This whole Jeep thing came about last Aug. i was riding my dirty bike in the CO mountains, thinking my wife would love what im seeing. Not wanting to put her on the back of a bike at those altitudes, cascading down endless gravel/dirt roads with tons a switchbacks, so i thought another Jeep would be the better answer. We already have her mall crawler JK, so i went with another 2dr. We had been missing the 05 TJ that we sold, so it wasnt much of an arm twist to get another. The last month she has taken over the TJ 😎

Reactions: DrDmoney
Yeah, but those goofy halos negate everything good about your jeep. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but those goofy halos negate everything good about your jeep. :ROFLMAO:

yeah thanks for that but i’ve put more work and sweat into my build than you ever will on your jeep. i have personally put every single thing done to this jeep on the outside and inside on it. and before you go oh yeah so have i. your jeep looks stock besides that stupid flag on the front. so if i want halos i got halos. that’s why it’s my build and not yours. so keep your crap comments to yourself and quit wasting your time on here putting others down. take that time and put it towards your jeep. (it needs it). thanks bud:)

Reactions: Thatguy
yeah thanks for that but i’ve put more work and sweat into my build than you ever will on your jeep. i have personally put every single thing done to this jeep on the outside and inside on it. and before you go oh yeah so have i. your jeep looks stock besides that stupid flag on the front. so if i want halos i got halos. that’s why it’s my build and not yours. so keep your crap comments to yourself and quit wasting your time on here putting others down. take that time and put it towards your jeep. (it needs it). thanks bud:)
Hey diva, next time just use the Navy seal copy/pasta.

602D2DF8-0820-4C5A-A9D0-3A7B949B0F5D.gif

Last edited:

Lighten up Francis.

And the flag is required on the Dunes.