35” tires without a body lift

I started the thread. Figured id close the door after all the guests have left
We are all still here, watching.
70DC2461-305F-42AF-BBEF-7C362C57792A.gif

Heres a vid from yesterday. Was supposed to be in Moab, with all thats going on, had to settle for a friends playground. I come in around the 1min mark, leading the remainder. You guys think you know TJs, well i know dirtbikes

Tonights feature:

Snowy JD at the cabin or Ducs in a row ??

View attachment 149994

View attachment 149993

man, totally jealous. Alway wanted a 998...and a monster to mess around with for town and hooligan shenanigans! Impressive place and toys!

Reactions: Thatguy
man, totally jealous. Alway wanted a 998...and a monster to mess around with for town and hooligan shenanigans! Impressive place and toys!
Thanks !!

No kids + super cool wife + lotta hardwork = lotsa dumbshit in my garage

yellow Duc i took on trade, always lusted after one since 1994, Red Duc is a long tragic story. Somewhat overrated bikes (especially at my age) I stare at them more than i use them, my heart is in the dirt

Reactions: Rick Flair
Thanks !!

No kids + super cool wife + lotta hardwork = lotsa dumbshit in my garage

yellow Duc i took on trade, always lusted after one since 1994, Red Duc is a long tragic story. Somewhat overrated bikes (especially at my age) I stare at them more than i use them, my heart is in the dirt

Totally get it. I have a super cool wife but we had three boys....so our toy money goes to them!

I’m sure they are overrated. The sound and looks, pure sex! Art, and like Italian cars, I appreciate what they are and love them on a level, I’ll stick to what I can afford!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Thatguy
Curious. It would appear you have the means to build any Jeep you want. So why ask about what you can get away with? Why not just build it right?
I know i have the means, but i just dont want a money pit. Everyone who has built a TJ to that caliber can attest to that. Only want a rig for boppin around, not crawlin around. If i did decide to go that route, id build a more worthy candidate and get in deep, only to have a trailer queen

Last edited:
I know i have the means, but i just dont want a money pit. Everyone who has built a TJ to that caliber can attest to that. Only want a rig for boppin around, not crawlin around. If i did decide to go that route, id build a :censored: and get in deep, only to have a trailer queen
I fixed it for you