3D printable pods for 5.25" in-dash speakers

Awesome! I'll try to add some up over the next day or two. It takes a full 28 hours for me to print one pair. :eek:

Oh yeah, I've heard it can take some time to print stuff. I guess if you have one of those $10,000 printers though, you can probably do it faster, huh?

Oh yeah, I've heard it can take some time to print stuff. I guess if you have one of those $10,000 printers though, you can probably do it faster, huh?
I think the fastest way is for me to learn how to make a silicone mold. That sounds like a lot of work though. :p

It really does take money to make money.

Yep, that saying is very true. Seldom does anyone start from nothing without putting any money in and strike gold. That's probably the same odds as winning the lottery.

Those are totally cool. I love to crawl that site to see what has been invented for Jeep parts. Still looking for the shift bezel for the 05/06 Manual transmissions to make it up there. Crazy to pay Mopar the $80 they want.

I can let you pre-order on Etsy. If you want to jump in line. I just don't want to do too many pre-orders.
yes, if you could...I can wait for when you have time to make them....I would love to get into the 3d print arena but have too many time consuming and expensive hobbies already.

thx

looks like these are *just* too big to print on my Flashforge creator pro.... :(
upload_2018-6-9_11-31-20.png