Wisconsin 4.0L driveline, supercharger, and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
Price
Not all of this is available today. I will post up prices once parts become available. I know that most of you guys plan things out before buying so I'm posting this up early so you can start planning. I also need to hang on to some of this stuff for a few months while I swap in my new LS engine. I typically list my prices 10-20% lower than I can find elsewhere. I'm willing to make a bulk discount if you want multiple items.

I prefer local pick up on the large parts. I can load it into the back of a pick up truck for you. I will ship freight at your expense.

2004 4.0L engine. Under 86k miles. Includes original ECU, SKIM module, and programmed keys. Nothing is missing from this engine, no cut harnesses etc. I have maintained this engine meticulously since buying it with 19k miles. The oil and filter was always changed on or before schedule and an OEM air filter was used it's entire life. No leaks. Doesn't use oil or coolant. I have never had cooling, starting, etc issues with this engine. Runs really good! Includes new Durango 160a alternator, new OEM oil pan, and new OEM Mopar starter. I have oil analysis reports from Blackstone which show a healthy engine. Tentative price: $800 + Shipping.

2004 LJ 42rle transmission. Under 86k miles. I would prefer to sell this with the engine. This is the 42RLE transmission with the separate TCM (please do your research if the transmission will fit into other models without the separate TCM). Includes TCM ($250 value). Includes cooler lines. Nothing is missing. The fluid and filter were changed around 30k and 60k miles (fluid changed again at 80k). Nice firm shifts, no drivability issues at all. The only issue I have had is that the there was a thin spot in the case which caused a weep. It has been repaired with a JB weld patch and hasn't leaked in the 2k miles since. Includes upgraded 2006 oil pan. I have oil analysis reports from Blackstone which show a healthy transmission. Tentative price: $550 + Shipping.

Spare TCM (p56044764aa). Tentative price: $250. Available.

2004 NP231 transfer case with JBConversions super short SYE and Tera 2lo shift fork. Under 86k miles on the TC, the SYE and shift fork have less than 2k miles. The chain is tight, no bad noises, shifts nicely, no known issues. I have everything to convert this case back to stock and will consider selling the SYE and shift fork separately if I have a buyer for both. Tentative price: $750 + Shipping (this is 20% off the cheapest prices I can find).

BoostedTech supercharger kit. This kit has less than 2k miles on it and the supercharger was replaced/rebuilt by BoostedTech and has 0 miles on it since. Includes everything to install on the 2004 4.0 listed above but can be used on 97-06 with minor changes (talk to BoostedTech about what you'd need to make this kit work with your year). Includes an ECU programmed for 2004 (PM me to discuss all of the ECU work that has been done). I have included new gaskets where needed so you won't need anything more. I'm also including the correct spark plugs (not included with the kit from BoostedTech). I have cut the intake tube that is included with the kit to make a custom intake which I think works better (sold separately, see custom intake below). Includes FTC data USB cable for custom tuning. Tentative price: $3200 + Shipping (this is roughly $600 off). Not yet available.

Tom Woods 1310 driveshafts. Less than 2k miles. 2" rear, 1.25" front. I need to check if I can have these remade with the joints I'll need so they may not be available. I will post up the lengths soon but you will probably need to have them modified for the length you need. Not yet available.

SpeedoHealer. Less than 2k miles. Tentative price: 10% off new.

Boost, AFR, and trans temp gauges. Tentative price: 10% off new. Not yet available.

Exhaust pipe with bungs already welded in for AFR and EGT.

Savvy cable shifter for TJ NP231. Tentative price: 10% off new. Not yet available.

Also available is everything you need to run higher boost in your 4.0 (all of this is available today):

• $95 BoostedTech Medium Boost Pulley (BoostedTech charges $20 shipping, so I'm selling this for $25 less than they charge)
  • $23 Spare idler pulley for BoostedTech kit
  • $30 one size larger idler pulley for BoostedTech kit (priced higher because it's higher quality than the one above. Works with smaller steering pump pulley)
  • Lots of belt sizes for the BoostedTech kit (I recommend buying all of these if you buy the kit since the one included may not work and if you change anything in the accessory drive you'll need to change the belt size) (see picture of available belts in post below)
  • $105 Custom air filter setup for BoostedTech supercharger includes brand new spare filter (see pictures in post below)
  • $85 MLS head gasket set (HS26211PT) (for running higher PSI) - new
  • $25 Felpro Valve cover gasket (VS50458R) - new
  • $27 Felpro head bolts (ES71102) (for running higher PSI, don't reuse head bolts.) - new
  • $430 Harland Sharp 1.7:1 roller rockers - new
  • $10 Redline Assembly Lube
  • $75 Amsoil break in oil 1 case (12qt)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ephry73 and rasband
Would you consider shipping the transfer case?
If not, I’d be interested in the SYE and drive shaft.

Would you consider shipping the transfer case?
If not, I’d be interested in the SYE and drive shaft.

I could probably ship it for $20-40 to Ohio. I do expect it to be a few months until it's available though. Just fyi.

Belt sizes:

IMG_20191030_182655.jpg

Custom windstar airfilter. Shortened to minimal length and adapted for the BoostedTech supercharger. Includes all of the tubing from the tip to the throttle body.

IMG_20191103_180104.jpg

How much for the supercharger?

I added tentative pricing.

I'd prefer to sell it with the programmed ECU but if I can't find a buyer who wants it I will separate and sell the kit for a little less.

How much for the intake?

$105 Custom air filter setup for BoostedTech supercharger includes brand new spare filter

The windstar intake sells for $60 (but then I shortened it, used high quality 3M 2-part epoxy, and leak tested it), I have a clean Motorcraft filter in it with 1.5k miles ($10), there's a spare Motorcraft filter ($15), $70 in silicone elbows, and the PCV port ($10). So at least $165 worth of parts if you were to make it yourself.

Interested in savvy cable and AFR Gauge. Shipping to 97501, what’s the info on the AFR Gauge?

As of right now my tentative plan is to pull the engine August 20th and have it available mid to late September once I can verify I don't need any parts off of it.

Just a couple of pictures I took while replacing the engine oil pan.

IMG_20170929_125303.jpg

IMG_20170929_125245.jpg

$105 Custom air filter setup for BoostedTech supercharger includes brand new spare filter

The windstar intake sells for $60 (but then I shortened it, used high quality 3M 2-part epoxy, and leak tested it), I have a clean Motorcraft filter in it with 1.5k miles ($10), there's a spare Motorcraft filter ($15), $70 in silicone elbows, and the PCV port ($10). So at least $165 worth of parts if you were to make it yourself.
If this is available still I will take it.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.