4 cyl TJ on 33s for $5500 in WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woof! Interior not too bad? Outside a little different, huh?
Mines a 97, 2.5 (96.5 actually) and I paid 6k for it, but it was in great shape inside and out.

When did you buy it and what state?
About 7 years ago and in GA.
Zero off road use, the thing had never been off the pavement so zero rust as well.
The day I bought her.
And he wouldn't budge off the 6k, I tried, but he knew what he had.
IMG_20150508_171245_784.jpg

About 7 years ago and in GA.
Zero off road use, the thing had never been off the pavement so zero rust as well.
The day I bought her.
And he wouldn't budge off the 6k, I tried, but he knew what he had.
View attachment 274376
7 years was a long time ago. Good find. I grew up in the south (Mississippi) myself. Go look online at some TJs for sale in the west right now. You’ll see.

Reactions: Tray Burge
7 years was a long time ago. Good find. I grew up in the south (Mississippi) myself. Go look online at some TJs for sale in the west right now. You’ll see.
Oh, I know. 5k seems like a good deal as long as the frames not rusted out and maybe still too with the current market and one's mechanical abilities.

The state of WA won’t let me get an antique/collectors plates until the vehicle is 30 years old. How lame is that? Mine is a very early 1997 like yours (3/96 build).
That's stupid?
25 years classifies any vehicle an antique, so ours "technically" classify being 96.5's.
25 years in GA fwiw.

That's stupid?
25 years classifies any vehicle an antique, so ours "technically" classify being 96.5's.
25 years in GA fwiw.
Yep. Same in MS. My wife said “Next year it’ll be an antique, 25 years old.” I looked it up and here in WA it is not an antique. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.