Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerRick

"A Jeep Rescue" Home for the abused & neglected.
Supporting Member
Price
$1000
OK those that are interested in lifting your Jeep:

I have a VERY COMPLETE Rubicon Express 4" class Super Flex lift kit that comes with WAY MORE than the lift kit you pay $1500 for in the stores today does. Please look at what you get for $900 to $1000 vs. $2000+ if you buy new from any authorized RE dealer. Some parts below are used, some parts are new. You could save $650 to over $1000+ (if you go for the HD front track bar setup also) over those stock RE kits because you get everything to lift your Jeep and ALL 4 ADJUSTABLE ARMS & ROCK-JOCK FRONT SWAY BAR SYSTEM & HEAVY DUTY FRONT TRACK BAR SYSTEM which NONE of the RE kits come with stock as ordered without paying substantially more for upgrading to these three extra parts alone would cost you.
Roughly half price to lift your Jeep is a good thing!
***This is a bolt-on kit. No welding required whatsoever.***

You get everything to lift your Jeep from stock:

RE Superflex 3.5/4.5" short arm suspension kit with all 4 adjustable arms & HD track bars
(Fits LJ or TJ Wranglers, everything is included in this kit including the adjustable track bars & even the Rock Jock anti-sway bar for the front. I will also throw in the extended braided brake lines from crown and Urethane spring spacers)

8 Adjustable SuperFlex arms that have the rebuildable joints on one end.
4 Superlift 4" lift height springs, (2 front & 2 rears)
2 Urethane rubber spring spacer isolators
4 Shock absorbers
1 Front Rock Jock anti-sway bar system
3 extended braided Crown brake lines, (2 front, 1 rear)
4 bump stop extensions
2 extended rear sway bar links
1 rear track bar angle correction bracket
1 adjustable RE track bar with superflex rebuildable joint

For an extra $100 I will include the following:
1 Front adjustable RE HD track bar with superflex rebuildable joint
1 frame side bracket for the front RE HD adjustable track bar system and necessary hardware to mount it.

Everything above for $1000 package deal to lift your Jeep right and to be able to adjust all of your alignment issues so you won't have such things as Death Wobble happen if installed and aligned properly.

Price out what a full kit costs with all things listed here, you will see this is a great savings for ALL 4 ADJUSTABLE ARMS, Rock Jock Anti-Sway bar & HD FRONT ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR SYSTEM ADD ONS and complete with all components needed to lift your Jeep 4".

* You'll be able to run 33's or 34" tires with this kit.

** Possibly 35" tires if a 1" BL is used in addition to the kit.

***This is less only the replacement high-angle long slip fixed Yolk "SYE" rear drive shaft which I would recommend for any suspension lift over 2.5" height in general to prevent driveline vibrations or transfer case slip-yolk failure potential. Axle gearing may also be recommended to retain engine pep with larger tire diameters on lifted vehicles**

Last edited:
Rick,
If you haven't sold this by next month I might be interested in the complete kit plus the trackbar.

Thanks

Rick,
If you haven't sold this by next month I might be interested in the complete kit plus the trackbar.

Thanks
Ok,
It comes with everything to get your Jeep lifted except for the extended SYE drive shaft you should run in the rear. Lets see how it goes.
I also have the spring relocators from Nth*, matching front isolators to add the height and then some more shock shifters from Nth* for this kit on top of the ones I just sold to someone else here.

RR

I'm interested in this for my LJR and have some questions. I can't figure out how to PM you can you text me?
Nick
717-495-5082

If this is still available I am very interested. I also could not figure out how to pm. Text 404 207 8175 Steve

Stephen,
I have received $388.10 as a deposit so will mark pending.

Thanks again,
RR

Status
Not open for further replies.