$400

jjvw

Everything is great. No issues.
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Is there a TJ version? Mine has room back there now.

Reactions: reddvltj
OP
toximus

toximus

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Is there a TJ version? Mine has room back there now.
If you can't be inconvenienced enough to leave without hard doors, I want to know how you access the trunk and/or spare tire.

bobthetj03

vibrajeep
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
If you can't be inconvenienced enough to leave without hard doors, I want to know how you access the trunk and/or spare tire.
It's not even hard doors! It's half doors! WTF!?

• Haha
Reactions: L J

Plumber1

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
When my spotter says " you need to back up a bit more and get a better line, oops you smashed up your doors on that rock" WTF I just smashed my doors by backing up. Explain that one to your Insurance Co.

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Hog

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
I saw that deal on a jlr in the smokies this past weekend ..being doorless is nice , but not worth that - why?

Because this looks way stupider than having your top down and doors on the Jeep , that's why.

Reactions: Jack72 and L J

jjvw

Everything is great. No issues.
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This product is a graphic illustration of the maxim, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
The problem is that the idea doesn't go far enough. Where is the hardtop supposed to go?

strumble8

TJ Enthusiast
The problem is that the idea doesn't go far enough. Where is the hardtop supposed to go?
I think you just asked the million dollar question. We could make a trailer that looks like a jeep, but is only designed to store the hardtop and doors. We could also set it up to store the soft top, incase someone wants to bring both tops along