• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

$400

OP
toximus

toximus

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Is there a TJ version? Mine has room back there now.
If you can't be inconvenienced enough to leave without hard doors, I want to know how you access the trunk and/or spare tire.

bobthetj03

vibrajeep
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
If you can't be inconvenienced enough to leave without hard doors, I want to know how you access the trunk and/or spare tire.
It's not even hard doors! It's half doors! WTF!?

• Haha
Reactions: L J

Plumber1

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
When my spotter says " you need to back up a bit more and get a better line, oops you smashed up your doors on that rock" WTF I just smashed my doors by backing up. Explain that one to your Insurance Co.

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Hog

AndyG

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I saw that deal on a jlr in the smokies this past weekend ..being doorless is nice , but not worth that - why?

Because this looks way stupider than having your top down and doors on the Jeep , that's why.

Reactions: Jack72 and L J

strumble8

TJ Enthusiast
The problem is that the idea doesn't go far enough. Where is the hardtop supposed to go?
I think you just asked the million dollar question. We could make a trailer that looks like a jeep, but is only designed to store the hardtop and doors. We could also set it up to store the soft top, incase someone wants to bring both tops along