4th Jeep, First Wrangler

clazer

Howdy from Houston, Texas. I bought a 2006 Wrangler X about 6 weeks ago and have been slowly getting it into shape. It’s going to be a ranch rig, instead of getting a
Previous (second) owner did some Show modifications, now I’m focusing on the Go.
105k miles, 4.0 auto.
As Purchased:
B6FA8711-AAD8-4C48-ACF3-2BEA2EE6F169.jpeg

I’ve replaced the rear driveline ujoints, rear axle bearings, seals, pinion seal, drum brakes, radiator. Upgraded to H&R 1” springs, Rancho shocks. Swapped for a smittybilt src rear bumper and carrier. Installed the rear metal cloak modified cut bases to match the front. Waiting on my 8” flares to show up for paint and install. Just did the ZJ tie rod conversion today.

basically everything I’ve done has been possible because of this site! So much great info.
As she sits:
E187E940-9CA3-4F23-A59D-8315669B2627.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase! Looks pretty good so far 👍

Thanks all! I just realized I didn’t finish my sentence above, whoops. Bought the TJ instead of getting a side by side. Plus this is street legal for running into town. It’ll mostly be running rocky roads in the hill country to ferry people and recover animals. Just mocked the fenders up last night. Planning to bed liner them in the next week or so. Once it’s in full ranch mode, there will probably be no top and the glass will be down!

C0577AFB-06BF-438D-A0A7-F9DE5858B619.jpeg