4th Jeep purchase, JEEPer at heart

FJQue

TJ Enthusiast
Hey all, just saying Hi from the Austin, TX area. I used to be all over jeepforum.com back in the day but my Google searches lately keep popping up this form, seems more active and this being my 3rd TJ, seems like a good fit.
Hoping to wheel with some locals out at Hidden Falls & learn all about the latest mods!
I just ordered 2" lift springs, I eventually want to be on 33's with a low COG.
Been digging the waves again this week! 👋

IMG_20200308_122452.jpg

Congrats on baby number 4 ;) and welcome to The Best Little Whorehouse TJ Forum in Texas the world 🌍

Jeep Forum is still alive? Never would have guessed. That place looks like a fossil 😲

Anyways, glad you found the forum, it's definitely the place to be if you're into TJs and all ;)

Oh, and great looking TJ too (y)

Jeep Forum is still alive? Never would have guessed. That place looks like a fossil 😲

Anyways, glad you found the forum, it's definitely the place to be if you're into TJs and all ;)

Oh, and great looking TJ too (y)
Thx! It still exist but when I went to it, the platform is all janky on the mobile, that was another reason I moved over, much better interface here!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
Thx! It still exist but when I went to it, the platform is all janky on the mobile, that was another reason I moved over, much better interface here!

Yep, I looked at it on mobile recently and it's really buggy, I agree.

I use this site a lot on my iPhone, so it was important that it worked well on mobile devices. (y)

Welcome! Nice looking TJ. I like the color. :)
Thx! Yeah, I used to say I would never have a red vehicle but I always liked it on JEEPs, now I actually like it some other cars too. Thx for the shout out! Can't wait to have her looking as good as yours!