4th of July TJ pictures

06TJ35's

TJ Addict
Post pictures of your TJ having fun this 4th of July. I know @AndyG said he was going to be lakeside. Im taking my TJ to Azusa Canyon. Where is everyone else going? Post your pictures here. Any 4th of July pictures welcomed but lets see the TJ’s!

Reactions: TJ Starting
I have a photo from a few years back when I ran two big American flags off the roll bar. Facebook is acting up so I can’t get to it right now.

But I run the American flag off the back of the Jeep 24/7 using forever wave flag mounting. Not only do I like the flag off the back, but I also like the glares (and sometimes comments) I get from some of the more anti-American students at my incredibly left leaning university.

Unfortunately I’ll be spending this 4th in Manhattan instead of out on the trails. Maybe next year I’ll get back to wheeling on the fourth.

EDIT:

Found my American flag photo finally.

94tcmpCAyOVJmUn7aD0u3wn0Wf&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-2.jpg

Last edited:
The all important wal mart stop on the way to the lake

I have 2 cases of drinks , a cooler , burgers, beans , taters, chair , chips , buns and lord knows what else in the back . Things we will do to drive a jeep.

Now to go get killed on an an inner tube....

So glad I have this , glad you guys have yours. A car is a car compared to these on days like today.

By the way , a spiderweb shade is nice , blocks a lot of sun . Makes sitting in a parking lot in the sun doable.

image.jpg

Last edited:
No big plans, eating with the family. We had our fireworks show in town last night and I flew the flag so I figured while its cleaned up I would get a pic. Beautiful day here. A BIG thanks to all the men and women who have served or are currently serving, you make these kind of things possible!

20190704_114449.jpg

About all I can do is put up the flag and hunker down.
In our So. Cal. mountains, fireworks are not allowed but that doesn't stop the flatlanders from trashing the place.
It's all hands on deck for our fire dept. and Sheriff's Office.
Got pets to care for too.

And we just had an earthquake too. 6.6 centered in the Ridgecrest Ca. area. That's a big one for that area.

About all I can do is put up the flag and hunker down.
In our So. Cal. mountains, fireworks are not allowed but that doesn't stop the flatlanders from trashing the place.
It's all hands on deck for our fire dept. and Sheriff's Office.
Got pets to care for too.

And we just had an earthquake too. 6.6 centered in the Ridgecrest Ca. area. That's a big one for that area.
Was it a 6.6? That earthquake was like a rocking chair and it was pretty long

Ricter scale. Now down graded to a 6.4. Centered in the So. West corner of China Lake NWC. And continuing aftershocks are occurring. Could be having an underground boom boom party.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy
Who shall be the first offended at the flags mounted on the Jeeps? It's coming.

Took the Jeep out this morning with the top off and cruised some nice country back roads, many of which were lined with flags on every telephone pole and house. Now it's time for a cookout.

The all important wal mart stop on the way to the lake

I have 2 cases of drinks , a cooler , burgers, beans , taters, chair , chips , buns and lord knows what else in the back . Things we will do to drive a jeep.

Now to go get killed on an an inner tube....

So glad I have this , glad you guys have yours. A car is a car compared to these on days like today.

By the way , a spiderweb shade is nice , blocks a lot of sun . Makes sitting in a
Dressed up at the campsite for the small mining town parade, somewhere in the mountains of Wa State.

View attachment 102564
Is that half cab weather proof? Had a biblical down pour here for like 10 minutes yesterday. Then full sun and like 120% humidity 😱

Just a Safari top and duster cover, open behind the seats. It stays pretty dry except in hard rain or wet hiways. I have a wraparound Windjammer that would seal it, but it's too confining. I hardly ever use it.