PXL_20210405_133747103_2.jpg

Looks like fun, I'm hoping to bring it along to Elvis trail next time you put something together. I also want to try upper and lower terminator
Elvis is too easy (though still fun). Highway to Hell was quite the challenge to say the least. Terminator is supposed to be good and there’s also Woodpecker and Ajax Mine among others.

Elvis is too easy (though still fun). Highway to Hell was quite the challenge to say the least. Terminator is supposed to be good and there’s also Woodpecker and Ajax Mine among others.
Well maybe skip elvis. But I would love to run the others!

Well maybe skip elvis. But I would love to run the others!
They’re all fun for sure. There’s so many right here in my backyard I haven’t even done yet. I’ll set something up hopefully for when the weather gets cooler.

Reactions: Vasq
They’re all fun for sure. There’s so many right here in my backyard I haven’t even done yet. I’ll set something up hopefully for when the weather gets cooler.
I'm a busy dude, but if its possible, I'll tag along

Reactions: WSS
I've actually been dying to take a ride in a Blaine Spec build.

Looks like fun, I'm hoping to bring it along to Elvis trail next time you put something together. I also want to try upper and lower terminator
Table Mesa and the Terminator trails are in my neighborhood. Give me a heads up next time you are heading this way and we can run them.

I used this opportunity to completely re-loom the entire front driver's side harness.
PXL_20210615_000500682.jpg

This is what the old harness looked like...
PXL_20210614_231132997.jpg

I removed most of it by pinching it and letting it crumble. Luckily it has done it's job and the actual wires are in good shape.

I used this opportunity to completely re-loom the entire front driver's side harness.
View attachment 259353

This is what the old harness looked like...
View attachment 259354
I removed most of it by pinching it and letting it crumble. Luckily it has done it's job and the actual wires are in good shape.
I have slowly done the same thing. Little by little it will all get done.
You're quite right though, just grabbing and crunching an old section will cause it to disintegrate.

Reactions: kmas0n
I'm changing out the old slip joint with clamp exhaust system to these trick v band style clamps. These are perfect for frequent disassembly
PXL_20210614_163915742.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CV04TJR and Vasq
Chris I need to take you back to Elvis and you can try the notch at the beginning and the 2 giant waterfalls you still need to do and tell me it’s still easy 😂 Elvis is honestly one of my favorite trails.
Highway to hell is awesome but no way I’d do without armor. Woodpecker is really fun and so is Ajax. Those you only need sliders for.

Reactions: Chris
Chris I need to take you back to Elvis and you can try the notch at the beginning and the 2 giant waterfalls you still need to do and tell me it’s still easy 😂 Elvis is honestly one of my favorite trails.
Highway to hell is awesome but no way I’d do without armor. Woodpecker is really fun and so is Ajax. Those you only need sliders for.
Ha, maybe if everything wasn’t on fire. The visibility out here lately is terrible.