Ha, maybe if everything wasn’t on fire. The visibility out here lately is terrible.
On second thought let’s wait until Fall. My Jeep is hibernating for the summer

AC78FD87-E010-49FD-B2B8-58A4FB4F8B49.png

The desert is beautiful, but we pay the price in summer. It's 108 in Sedona today.

You desert dwellers don't get all the fun. 109* expected here later this week. It's a dry heat, right?

As a former Minnesotan, I concur! 107° and very dry in Denver right now.
You havn’t lived until you get a 100 / 100 Day. Welcome to Nashville!

Having just returned from over a week over 9000’ in CO, I do concur, and I already miss the weather…

Having just returned from over a week over 9000’ in CO, I do concur, and I already miss the weather…
Try near the coast of Louisiana on a 110/100 day while standing on an enormous steel structure all day. With all the suns power reflecting up from the water below.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ

I spent many weeks in Little Rock a couple summers ago. Really hot and really humid.

Try near the coast of Louisiana on a 110/100 day while standing on an enormous steel structure all day. With all the suns power reflecting up from the water below.
When I worked as a firefighter/paramedic in Houston I remember a couple times standing on the highway for a particularly nasty MVA, 100% humidity and the ambient temperature sensors on the ambulance just saying error. Probably very similar to the oil rig or whatever you were working on.