5 mode LED off road lights $16.99 on Amazon today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane302

Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083K86FBN/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Round LED off road/Fog lights are $36.99 w/$20 coupon on Amazon, great price for some cheap off road lights! I am planning on wiring myself and using relays, with rocker switches. Its been bugging me what to do with all of those empty spaces! They only let you order one set per account.

For that price it's a pretty damn good deal I'd say!

What $20 coupon?

418A4C25-F630-4E34-9D0F-9E2F34617C22.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Not seeing it. Amazon is well known for price variances depending on who you are and what platform you're browsing their site with. Dunno if its because I'm on a computer, or because its a Mac, or because I'm logged in, or what.

I am on my 27” iMac, logged in via Amazon Prime and I can see it just fine.

Just picked these up with the coupon yesterday, thanks for posting! Not sure where I'll mount them but for the price, can't hurt to have the option of something to throw on somewhere down the line.

Speaking of, the wiring harness is sold separately and has one of those oval pendant switches with the wire terminating at the top, not the rear, so not really meant to be mounted flush. if anyone has any recs for alternate switches I could wire into the harness, lemme know. This one has the two buttons that you either half-click or full-click.
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 8.47.29 AM.png

I think it's a prime thing I can see the coupon when logged in but not when logged out and I am a prime user. Wife tells me prime is my spirit animal. With all this social distancing I really enjoy getting to know the delivery folks since they are the only people I get to have over. ;)

Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083K86FBN/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Round LED off road/Fog lights are $36.99 w/$20 coupon on Amazon, great price for some cheap off road lights! I am planning on wiring myself and using relays, with rocker switches. Its been bugging me what to do with all of those empty spaces! They only let you order one set per account.

How will you wire these with a rocker switch and still allow for changing between the 5 modes?

How will you wire these with a rocker switch and still allow for changing between the 5 modes?
I bought these and just had this same conversation in a thread I posted about how to rewire new switches into this harness.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ny-alternatives-to-this-type-of-switch.39143/
We came to the conclusion that you could simply use two on/off toggle switches, because the electronics for switching the modes on the warning lights are contained in the lights themselves. Switching them off and back on again within two seconds switches back and forth between the modes. And to reset, you turn off for more than 30 seconds then back on. The floods are simply on/off .

Download the Honey shopping app and the coupon will work as I just did it. Got the round and the square ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.