5 TJ wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Panagakos

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$200
I am in Rio Rancho, new mexico. I have 5 factory TJ 5 spoke alloy wheels with 31x10.5x15 tires on them. The tires are in great shape with at least 85% tread and the spare is new. I painted the rims in the Kaki factory jeep color to match my Jeep. I think you could sand or steel wool the paint off. I will sell these for $200 for the set, or swap them for a Rubicon Moab wheel.

I will have to get my daughter to take some pictures for me as I have no way to myself. I hope I did not cause any confusion, the wheels are the 15" canyon type factory wheels, they are not moab wheels. I will ask my daughter to help me with this. I'm sorry for not being computer literate. I also don't know how to put pictures on this site, so I nay need to e-mail them to you. If you are interested I'll try to get my daughter to take pics this weekend.

See pictures attached.

TJ Tire 3.jpg

TJ Tire 4.jpg

TJ Tire 2.jpg

TJ Tire 1.jpg

I have not sold these yet. You are correct, the 4 that were on my Jeep are Futura 31x10.5x15. The spare which is new is a different brand but the same size with a close tread pattern. There is one person I e-mailed pictures to, I think he is on Colorado, but I have not sold them yet. They are good tires with lots of life in them.

I would like to have them but I live in North Carolina. Would you ship them? I wonder what that would cost

Status
Not open for further replies.