65th Anniversary Alcoa wheels for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobills23

Price
best offer
I have a set of (5) Jeep 65th Anniversary Alcoa wheels and tires for sale...best offer

I have a set of (5) Jeep 65th Anniversary Alcoa wheels and tires for sale...best offer
Detailed pictures of the front of the wheels and the barrels (from the rear) would be pretty helpful.

Not sure how much a factory wheel in good shape would be worth. Im guessing about $40 a wheel....

Detailed pictures of the front of the wheels and the barrels (from the rear) would be pretty helpful.

Not sure how much a factory wheel in good shape would be worth. Im guessing about $40 a wheel....

If they a true Alcoa's in good shape they are worth alot more than that. Thats a pretty rare TJ wheel and Alcoa is a top tier wheel manufacturer. Those arent just typical TJ wheels.

Reactions: Ron Hall
If they are in good shape this is a good find. The ALCOA wheels are probably my favorite and I've looked a few times for them. Too bad I'm in PA

If they are in good shape this is a good find. The ALCOA wheels are probably my favorite and I've looked a few times for them. Too bad I'm in PA
I was looking for these as a possibility but ended up buying some factory steel wheels. But sense I'm in St. Louis, I'm interested in seeing these too.

Status
Not open for further replies.