Washington 7-Mile ORV

JMT

Just another auto…
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
@b0xcar.
@Bob in Texas (hope you’re still playing in Moab)

There’s not many rocks on the East side, but I found this rock pile. It is dicey and coming away unscathed is unlikely. I saw a YJ on 35’s break a hub and smash his skid plate right into his front driveshaft.

The first time I crossed these rocks on a different lineI slightly bent my ZJ tie rod. This time I got on the skid plate and rear diff a bit. No worries. Beautiful day!

Winched a Yota out of a bad spot. Jeeps to the rescue!

This Jeep will see a TT soon. I will wheel it’s and see where we are on tire size. A step up is still a possibility.

0E7185A0-CF40-4CE5-9642-4EAE7D3C8B3D.jpeg

ECB20401-F720-4A67-8093-012BB511CE4C.jpeg

6A6EF0A7-B2BB-4BA6-98D4-1CF55B2D9174.jpeg

C39EF02B-DA08-4CE8-9981-C8B857DF659C.jpeg

Last edited:
Played there a time or two long ago. Shame we lost the nine mile area as it had some great rocks.

Played there a time or two long ago. Shame we lost the nine mile area as it had some great rocks.
What? I wish I even know what the 9-mile area was. Is it all privatized now? Are there any steps we could take to get it re-opened?

What? I wish I even know what the 9-mile area was. Is it all privatized now? Are there any steps we could take to get it re-opened?
It was closed years ago because of dumping and shooting unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: JMT
Looks like ya had fun there

Someday I’ll get there but it’s hard to justify the drive for the size of the place
It’s mostly just a few hill climbs. Really loose sandy soil. Apart from boulder alley, you rarely find a rock. The ravines where you get off camber or try to crawl up the sides is the funnest part. The therapy is just driving your Jeep on something other than pavement.