Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
IMG_0443(1).JPG
IMG_0444.JPG
IMG_0449(1).JPG
IMG_0445.JPG
IMG_0447.JPG
IMG_0451.JPG

@Squatch I already have a FJ40 problem. Don't make me have a vintage Jimny problem!
I took a video of it running, but haven't been able to load it, for some reason. It was way cool. It's a two cylinder, two-stroke 360cc engine. The tail pipe is not much bigger than a straw. Has four towers on the distributor cap, but only uses two of them (cap is obviously shared with a 4-cylinder engine). Says it tops-out at around 45 mph. Asking $6,200. No rust that I saw, and the floor pans were solid. Cool ride!

Reactions: psrivats
Reactions: Squatch
Oh wow... thank you for this. Now I have something else to buy :risas3:

I love the old school look of the CJ and FJ40 dashes myself, so had done some searching earlier. If you go see the Facebook page of the doubleDfab company you can see other work they've done. There is a red TJ with a red metal dash that looks pretty good actually. Get a metal dash and some good Autometer gauges and it'll definitely look fantastic.

https://m.facebook.com/Double-D-Fabrication-LLC-203729612977072/photos

I love the old school look of the CJ and FJ40 dashes myself, so had done some searching earlier. If you go see the Facebook page of the doubleDfab company you can see other work they've done. There is a red TJ with a red metal dash that looks pretty good actually. Get a metal dash and some good Autometer gauges and it'll definitely look fantastic.

https://m.facebook.com/Double-D-Fabrication-LLC-203729612977072/photos

I'll check that out! That's the look I really dig. That classic, metal dash look of the older CJs. That with some Autometer gauges and I think it looks really cool. I'd paint the dash to match the TJ of course. It's not high on my list of things to do, but it's cool to know that someone out there thought to make these kits!