864 square inches of awesome

Westtown Willy

TJ dummy
Supporting Member
So I’m kind of a bare bones minimalist (at home & at work), I’ve had various offices over the past 28 years but they’re pretty much all about business, nothing extraneous. It’s not that I don’t like artwork or other personal touches, its absence is just something I never notice so I never do anything to change it, at least of my own volition. So last fall I partnered up with a couple old friends to open up a new law office which officially launched a couple months ago, my partners are fairly well on the other end of the spectrum from me, extraordinarily expressive & artistic with a great eye towards color & what matches what & all that wonderful stuff… I’ll be the first to admit the place is beautiful, them having been in charge of the rehab & decorating it is just awesome. They actually furnished my office, if left to my own devices I’d be sitting at the steal desk from the 1940s that was actually in the basement when we bought the place, the building is 100 years old; this also included pulling all my rags out of storage to hang on the walls. Still though I was ribbed for having nothing ‘personal’ in there so after months of ignoring the problem that I knew would never go away I finally got off my lazy ass & ordered this bad boy:

Before

Before.jpg

After

AFTER.jpg

After 2.jpg

it's one of those 'photo on canvas' online creations, I have a feeling this is going to go over like a lead balloon :geek:

So I’m kind of a bare bones minimalist (at home & at work), I’ve had various offices over the past 28 years but they’re pretty much all about business, nothing extraneous. It’s not that I don’t like artwork or other personal touches, its absence is just something I never notice so I never do anything to change it, at least of my own volition. So last fall I partnered up with a couple old friends to open up a new law office which officially launched a couple months ago, my partners are fairly well on the other end of the spectrum from me, extraordinarily expressive & artistic with a great eye towards color & what matches what & all that wonderful stuff… I’ll be the first to admit the place is beautiful, them having been in charge of the rehab & decorating it is just awesome. They actually furnished my office, if left to my own devices I’d be sitting at the steal desk from the 1940s that was actually in the basement when we bought the place, the building is 100 years old; this also included pulling all my rags out of storage to hang on the walls. Still though I was ribbed for having nothing ‘personal’ in there so after months of ignoring the problem that I knew would never go away I finally got off my lazy ass & ordered this bad boy:

Before

View attachment 98078

After

View attachment 98079

View attachment 98080

it's one of those 'photo on canvas' online creations, I have a feeling this is going to go over like a lead balloon :geek:
I like the way you decorate!

Reactions: Alex01