Not open for further replies.

CharlesHS

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Price
Prices are posted in the description
IMG_7764.jpg

I was recently going thru parts that remained for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ that I previously owned and realized that they also fit the 97-02 TJs.

Anyone in need of a Rear window defroster switch, Rear Windshield washer switch, Cigarette lighter or Power outlet receptacle ?
The switches come with the factory electrical wiring connector.

Asking $10 plus shipping for each switch and $7.50 for the receptacles.
I accept PAYPAL....

You can contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Charles

Amazing what you find when you are looking for something else...
I just found an additional Cigarette lighter and Power Outlet receptacle and additional Rear window defroster switch and Rear Windshield washer switch.

Any one interested in these ?

Would you take $20 for everything?

Approximately 3 weeks ago you charged me $40 for a cigarette lighter receptacle and pigtail before I found these parts laying around from a '98 XJ that I previously owned.
I know you are parting out Jeeps in the For Sale section and will probably resell what you are trying to purchase from me....
Offering $20 for everything when each switch is going for $25-50 or more.... doesn't sound like you are helping Forum members instead you are taking advantage of their situation.
I am trying to help fellow forum members in need by only asking $10 for each switch and $7.50 for the receptacles

So I will just wait to see IF I can assist any forum members....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.