SOLD 97-06 supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thamax

Price
$1950
I bought this incomplete kit from andy9743. I got scammed bad and refuses to refund me or help at all. I thought there was honest stand up members on this forum boy I was wrong. Beware of any ads by this guy! He claimed the ecm was tuned by frp and it has a stock file can I send to any interested buyers So there is zero tuning for a 2005 it came off. Hp tuner mpvi 2 included with zero credits. 2005 jeep 4.0 manual ecm, pair of pod gauges with boost and aem o2 gauge is some Charger unit is off a ford thunderbird. Has a bypass valve built in and right hand mount above the alternator. Belt will only fit the stock alternator. A/c lines have to be bent. I spent $2000 and have no use for it. This is andy’s original ad below remember zero tuning and the charger bracket looks like a child made it. So it will prob break while wheelin hard!!!!!

Currently installed on a 2005 wrangler. No noises from the supercharger. Comes with all bracketry, piping along with the correct spark plugs and a like new drive belt. Will also include gauge pod with AEM wideband and boost gauges and supercharger oil change. Requires 2 bosses to be tapped on the block (very simple). 3 hour install for a handy person.
Currently still installed, will be pulled in the next week or so. Can send video of it running. was tuned via hptuners
419-341-84 five seven
$2500 obo

6163946F-AC63-4457-8B2F-08B4BF93BC7C.jpeg

A4F963E8-200A-472F-B302-3E5984AC3C9E.jpeg

9F90F4C7-2EA1-4DF2-8738-660BD7F5A078.jpeg

Last edited:
I got scammed out of the tuning, read above. I am certain you have zero interest in buying so thanks for looking

Reactions: Pugaroo
Scam is a tough word. Byers remorse more like it. For asking price the set up came with the tuned ecu, injectors and credits. Asking wasn't paid.

The bracketry was home made by someone and I ran it it for several thousand miles without issue.

If it was a scam I would have resold when it was sent back without communication.

If anyone is interested in the tuned ecu or injectors for the above kit lmk.

Again I apologize you weren't happy, can't please everyone. Good luck with sale.

Thats not what we agreed on andy! You had the kit sold to somebody else them came back weeks later to me. I dropped from $2300 to $2000 and said i wanted everything and tuning! You didn’t deliver anything that was promised. I can post the text messages if the forum wants to see. Its comedy. Andy also took almost 20 days to mail everything. So i am warning everyone on here how you treat you buyers!

Reactions: lulzpwndyah
@Thamax if you are looking for a SC I have a new one. I haven’t tried to sell it but if you’re interested DM me. It will be close to retail. I have had it for probably 2 years and haven’t done anything with it other than a custom radiator bracket and the water pump (new) from the mustang SC.

Reactions: WSS
Thats not what we agreed on andy! You had the kit sold to somebody else them came back weeks later to me. I dropped from $2300 to $2000 and said i wanted everything and tuning! You didn’t deliver anything that was promised. I can post the text messages if the forum wants to see. Its comedy. Andy also took almost 20 days to mail everything. So i am warning everyone on here how you treat you buyers!
Are you saying you gave him $2k and "did not get anything"? Nothing was delivered. Super confused here.

@Thamax if you are looking for a SC I have a new one. I haven’t tried to sell it but if you’re interested DM me. It will be close to retail. I have had it for probably 2 years and haven’t done anything with it other than a custom radiator bracket and the water pump (new) from the mustang SC.
Now that is sticking your neck out there. Be prepared to be the next member trashed in the classifieds.

Now that is sticking your neck out there. Be prepared to be the next member trashed in the classifieds.
I don’t sell shit, usually, because I don’t have time for people’s stupidity. I can promise my text messages would be upfront and honest. I have no idea about this deal or who is right or wrong but there wouldn’t be threatening text messages that could damage my character👍🏿

I am to new on this forum to send you dm powdermonkey. Would like more info on the kit

Scam is a tough word. Byers remorse more like it. For asking price the set up came with the tuned ecu, injectors and credits. Asking wasn't paid.

The bracketry was home made by someone and I ran it it for several thousand miles without issue.

If it was a scam I would have resold when it was sent back without communication.

If anyone is interested in the tuned ecu or injectors for the above kit lmk.

Again I apologize you weren't happy, can't please everyone. Good luck with sale.
How much is the tuning worth??? Or you just looking to screw over somebody else on this forum. I doubt you ever had anything working right. Put a video up! not the idling one you sent me. Under boost making power.

Status
Not open for further replies.