SOLD '97 built TJ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatMc

TJ Enthusiast
Price
I bought this thing a while back thinking I'd get back into wheeling...and I needed a 3rd vehicle while I tore my truck down to do some repair, but things have changed...got laid off with the COVID 19 thing, and would rather just thin the heard at this point.

It's a '97 TJ...sahara I think...not sure. It's green. Clear is coming off the hood and doors. It has a late hard top...no vents. I replaced the rear hatch seal and plastic thing that holds the seal. 35" Goodyear kevlar MT-Rs on OMF beadlocks, assembled properly with OMF shims so that the rings aren't coned. Dana 44 axles with ARBs and 4:88 gears front and rear, chromoly axles in the front w/ CTM u-joints, Warn small hub setup in the front (fresh wheel bearings and seals, fresh axle seals in the front), Currie steering, Currie front track bar, 5 spd, 4.0L. Ramsey winch with new synthetic line, ebay flat fender flares, RE longarm setup w/ about a 5" lift, Fox 2.0 shocks, Teraflex disconnectable front sway bar, Tuffy center console and glove box, bolt in "cage", Hurst shifter w/ hand throttle, CB, roof rack, Poison Spider tub armor (not installed..brand new), aftermarket soft top (new in box). Stainless header, new cat converter...current CA smog cert at the time of sale.

The parts to build this would cost more than I'm selling it for, plus you get a free jeep with all the stuff bolted to it.

Asking $11,500, but I'm open to reasonable offers

flares1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fonz54 and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.